WTF? Really?

i know what you said. i dont think you understand my comment. lots of audio guys can tell the difference. just because you dont know any of them doesnt mean they are some super rare breed.

But SQ is a rare breed?

no its not. its just rare on this forum. thats what i was saying in my original post but you didnt get it. its like going to a muscle car forum and thinking ricers are not everywhere.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

true sq is hard to find, I don't know very many people that realize what that is

I read a comment before that I really liked, it was something along the lines of "If you had a true high end SQ system, you would be able to tell what direction the UPS guy was going outside the studio, during the recording"

Something like that would amaze me

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

true sq is hard to find, I don't know very many people that realize what that is

I read a comment before that I really liked, it was something along the lines of "If you had a true high end SQ system, you would be able to tell what direction the UPS guy was going outside the studio, during the recording"

Something like that would amaze me

Actually SQ doesn't make stuff you normally don't hear, appear in most cases.

SQ is simply to be able to produce the recording as it naturally is. Nothing more.

A lot of people misunderstand that.

i know what you said. i dont think you understand my comment. lots of audio guys can tell the difference. just because you dont know any of them doesnt mean they are some super rare breed.

But SQ is a rare breed?

no its not. its just rare on this forum. thats what i was saying in my original post but you didnt get it. its like going to a muscle car forum and thinking ricers are not everywhere.

But this day and age 75% of the car audio enthuses have no desire for a true SQ setup. Its a small niche crowd period. That's why less and less companies are focusing on high end equipment anymore.

go to a meca show. they are packed full of true SQ guys.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived