Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Noise coming from subs......HELP


Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so I recently sold my HU and replaced it with a new Alpine CDA-105 and now when the music is playing and even when it's not playing when I go to roll my windows up or down one of my subs makes a noise!!!! If anyone can help me plz comment!!!! Thanks

****01 Chevy Tahoe****

Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50

20" KMC Monster Wheels

DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's

2 Kicker CVX 15's

Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D

Optima Yellow Top

Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge

Posted

maybe when the head units were swapped out a wire could have been slightly cut and is shorting somewere behind the new HU. id pull the HU back out and check that there arent any wires shorting out

also this ^^^ lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Posted

Thanks fellas! I'll check all those and it only does it with the front passenger window switch......idk what's up with this thing!!!

****01 Chevy Tahoe****

Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50

20" KMC Monster Wheels

DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's

2 Kicker CVX 15's

Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D

Optima Yellow Top

Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...