Sonic Electronix

I would like to know if anyone knows someone who can make a sticker for a DC dustcap that covers the whole dustcap. How could you make it contour to the shape without it looking weird. I would say the design im trying to do but don't want anyone else taking it, I think it may be a first n look cool but even better when playing.

Chevy Avalanche Z66-BigBlue Edition
Pioneer AVHX2700BS
Cheap dont know brand(Front)
2 Cadence 6.5"CVL midbass (Rear)
2 78 series Autocraft Gold Batteries
Stinger Battery Iso.
New Mechman 270 amp alternator
Lanzar OPTI4000D
Jbl 75.2
DC SoundLab Level 5 18
Lots of 1/0 and 4 gauge wires
Few 250/150 amp fuses
Oriental Blue House of Kolors Candy Paint
18" ION alloy 179/Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 275/70R18
z66Sig.png

a design that shows up when the cone has high ammounts of excursion? youll probably need to do it in 4 stickers and line them up pretty well.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I would like to know if anyone knows someone who can make a sticker for a DC dustcap that covers the whole dustcap. How could you make it contour to the shape without it looking weird. I would say the design im trying to do but don't want anyone else taking it, I think it may be a first n look cool but even better when playing.

Contact my Main Man Rick from Tech Force Services. They are an SMD Partner, so you can find a whole thread page dedicated to them. Or you can look up his username "techforce" and let him know. I know one of their sponsors is DC Audio, and he has made some custom dustcaps for some xl's that we use...he may be able to help you out!

mivtCK.png

Archived