Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a few questions. Would putting subs in the cab of a convertible be a bad idea? Would it be possible to wall it? (The top is firm enough, and I wouldn't ever put the top down). How would it sound? Any opinions, suggestions, or advice is appreciated!

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Posted

Search my topics I did one hope it helps ...

Thanks, that mustang is beautiful. Good to know it will work though. Does it sound good with the top both up and down?

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 510 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...