WF

thumper02

Well it sucks but, not a suprise. From a business stand point it makes sense not to host Finals out here, esepcially with the regional turn out. Next year/season is already upon us and we shall see how this season developes. I may help judge for M.E.C.A. but, I have been a competitor for years and will continute to support this sport/hobby in any way I can. That may be with M.E.C.a., dB Drag, IASCA or USACi but I will always help my fellow competitors. We all do this out of love for Car Audio and really no other reason. True it is fun to compete and bragging rights are cool but, at the end of the day we just enjoy hanging out with our fellow Car Audio Nuts.

Gary,

I commend you on your efforts and wish you well on your trip brotha. I got some things in the works and hopefully we can get some things together to help you with your trek across the country and represent for Cali in Florida.

I appreciate that Kimo. It's obvious that this sport is all about doing what we enjoy, and sharing a love for the sport. It's when good people such as yourself, and a handful of other guys that I have had the opportunity to know, come together, "without being asked to" and help each other out. This is the only sport that I have ever participated in, where in the lanes, you wanna kick your opponents ass, then no matter what the outcome, you sit down and have a beer and share stories, laughing and enjoying each others company. I'm glad that I discovered this sport, and the people who make it what it is. Even though it has physically and financially drained the life out of me, I have been blessed, to be lucky enough to finish strong this year, and be surrounded by some of the coolest guys in this sport. It is very sad that we can't have Finals here, but hopefully that bug will be squashed next year, and us West Coast Boys will be making noise in our own yard!

It is very true. This man right here has traveled down to so cal numerous times (1100+ miles one way) to come to a single point event. He is a trooper. Now if there is a locked in location set in stone a few months in advanced (preferably at the begging of the season) I know there would be more people to show up on the west coast for a show. There would be a great turn out for a west coast finals. But since there hasn't been a west coast finals set in stone for years, lot of competitors don't feel the need to compete on the west coast (my opinion). Also in this economy, a lot of the competitor base need to watch where there money is going closely, not everyone can afford to travel across country to compete at finals. I know for a fact that if there is a location set in stone for the west coast for the next WF I will compete and get my butt there. I have a passion for this sport that I would like a chance to be able to get a World title.

Sorry for the long winded post.

edit: I also went to West coast regional and competed. I tried to help out where I could, guess it didnt happen.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Gary im looking forward to meeting you and hearing the X!!

I appreciate that. Come on up and introduce yourself, I always enjoy meeting everybody and demoing after the events.

2009 USACi State Champion Modified 4000+

2009 USACi State Champion Super Modified

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 4

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 5

2009 USACi State Champion PortWars Open

2009 USACi State Champion Super PortWars

2010 King of So-Cal SS5+ 2010 King of So-Cal Psychlone

2010 King of So-Cal BassRace 159.9

2010 State Record holder BassRace 157.9

2010 Regional Champion DbDrag SS5+

2010 Regional Champion BassRace 159.9

2010 Regional Champion Psychlone