WF

thumper02

I wouldn't hold your breath about it round these parts. It's been crickets on TP about it as well as the comp scene out here to support it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I wouldn't hold your breath about it round these parts. It's been crickets on TP about it as well as the comp scene out here to support it.

Cuz that greedy ass motherfucker WH... All about money, and not the sport...

Well it does not help that there is a good number of competitors out here that won't travel more then 4 hours from home. So I do understand why it doesn't happen out here.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well we can go on for days about what we think needs to be done or even overhauled in the sport. But in the end it's his boat to steer in any direction he sees fit.

I will continue to attend shows when and where I can because I enjoy spending my time hanging out with friends who go, but business wise, I sometimes scratch my head and walk away.

LA? what about nor cal? do they even do dbdrag down there, i been on dbdrag website and all the venues i see for cali are up here that you do doug, why not do a centralized location. LA is too far i wouldnt go.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

LA? what about nor cal? do they even do dbdrag down there, i been on dbdrag website and all the venues i see for cali are up here that you do doug, why not do a centralized location. LA is too far i wouldnt go.

Common dude.... If we can make it up for Autorama, you can make it down for World Finals...

I guess it does come down to Bills quote.... "Well it does not help that there is a good number of competitors out here that won't travel more then 4 hours from home. So I do understand why it doesn't happen out here."

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Common dude.... If we can make it up for Autorama, you can make it down for World Finals...

I guess it does come down to Bills quote.... "Well it does not help that there is a good number of competitors out here that won't travel more then 4 hours from home. So I do understand why it doesn't happen out here."

oh i do travel my friend. have made 5 shows in the last few months and blew my motor going to the last show. my teammates are all 3 hours plus from me and i will make all shows. i just suggested a central location like bakersfield or fresno. i understand LA will probably have a bigger venue.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

oh i do travel my friend. have made 5 shows in the last few months and blew my motor going to the last show. my teammates are all 3 hours plus from me and i will make all shows. i just suggested a central location like bakersfield or fresno. i understand LA will probably have a bigger venue.

Well with the way you finished off your post "LA is too far I wouldn't go.", it really made it seem to me as if you wouldn't come down here.....

And I wouldn't mind Bakersfield at all. Same drive and same similar area as the "so called LA venue" that's supposed to be hosting World Finals......

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Archived