WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

is the comp your going to the V 4 & Rotary North Island Jamboree 2011 SoundOff, the one in Fielding?

or is this some local one?

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

is the comp your going to the V 4 & Rotary North Island Jamboree 2011 SoundOff, the one in Fielding?

Heck yeah. On the 27th of march or whatever it is. See you there?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

new zealand eh?

my girl and I might be headed that way sometime this year.....down to demo for an SMD mod and all around cool hawaiian?

Heck yeah man! That would be sweet!

I'll pm all you guys who are up for demos and we can get it all sorted. Keen as to meet up with some SMD peeps!

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

He cut it on a soda can trying to rip it in half.

And hey *nudge nudge* I could use a set of 6.5 components, if you got any extras, no tweeters needed. jkjk

haha reminds me of my friend kevin- dumb ass somehow threw a can and it sliced off half his finger

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I'd love any type of demo. I live in a town that seems extremely dry in the car audio department. We got plenty of show (flashy) cars that roll around with 0 bass in the parades. That's mostly what my motivation is. I want to be the first from my area to actually make something out of his car audio passion.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

He cut it on a soda can trying to rip it in half.

And hey *nudge nudge* I could use a set of 6.5 components, if you got any extras, no tweeters needed. jkjk

haha reminds me of my friend kevin- dumb ass somehow threw a can and it sliced off half his finger

Lol, accident prone like me?

I'd love any type of demo. I live in a town that seems extremely dry in the car audio department. We got plenty of show (flashy) cars that roll around with 0 bass in the parades. That's mostly what my motivation is. I want to be the first from my area to actually make something out of his car audio passion.

You have to come down to New Zealand for the demo, but if you are on your way down your welcome to a demo. Seems like half of SMD is coming over here. Lol.

Heck yeah. On the 27th of march or whatever it is. See you there?

yup should definitely be going down to that, keen to go even if i haven't got the new system in by then.

so yup, will see you there

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Archived