WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

Wow man, i have really missed some big work!

Apparently you beat me to making a wall, barely... :peepwall:

Hmm, I better watch out for whatever you are going to do.

But thanks for checking it out, my build logs never get any love. Not even when they are epic.

More love=more pics.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

But thanks for checking it out, my build logs never get any love. Not even when they are epic.

More love=more pics.

I have a thread or two telling what i am getting. And yeah man it seems like your dub thread got a ton of traffic =P :lol:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

More love=more pics.

I have a thread or two telling what i am getting. And yeah man it seems like your dub thread got a ton of traffic =P :lol:

Yeah, that's about it though. I mean, come on, a wall with 2 MT 18"s is many times cooler than me repairing some crappy $1 sub. lol

shit looks sick as hell bro! cant wait for the finished project and the vid!

Thanks man! I can't wait to see it finished too! haha. The vid should be epic :yahoo:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

As much as that should be true, the dub was something new to a lot of people. If i wanted to see a wall theres a million of those on this site ya know?

So how fucking old are you i don't remember what you got on the tl forever ago. :trippy:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

As much as that should be true, the dub was something new to a lot of people. If i wanted to see a wall theres a million of those on this site ya know?

So how fucking old are you i don't remember what you got on the tl forever ago. :trippy:

I guess, A wall with 2 MT 18"s isn't really unique. But the car that it is going in is :shrug:

Last build did a 142.4 with the Blau, that was a year ago...

You want thread love, I want more pics.

They shall come...

I guess, A wall with 2 MT 18"s isn't really unique. But the car that it is going in is :shrug:

Last build did a 142.4 with the Blau, that was a year ago...

Theres no way your 15 :trippy:

Why not? :peepwall:

Archived