WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

coming along mean az man.

when do you hope to have it finished by?

Well if it isn't completely done by the 27th of march for 4's&rotarys then I won't be too happy. But it should be able to be done by then, even if it isnt looking really nice, it will still be functional. Want to buy a blaupunkt 18"? It's up on trademe. :pardon:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Numbers, gonna get some Boonsquares cut when I wake up later today, just to save time on the weekend. That way, it may be playing for you guys on the weekend :peepwall:

100_5713.jpg

100_5712.jpg

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Well if it isn't completely done by the 27th of march for 4's&rotarys then I won't be too happy. But it should be able to be done by then, even if it isnt looking really nice, it will still be functional. Want to buy a blaupunkt 18"? It's up on trademe. :pardon:

i wouldn't be too happy either if it wasn't done by then.

haha ill think ill pass on the blaupunkt, still working on getting the N2 BTL, but thanks anyway. plus you have a few hits on it so you should have it sold in no time :yahoo:

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

haha ill think ill pass on the blaupunkt, still working on getting the N2 BTL, but thanks anyway. plus you have a few hits on it so you should have it sold in no time :yahoo:

Yeah, I may have a buyer anyway, an old YouTube friend and NZicer. So it would be cool if he gets it.

You gonna have that BTL for 4's&rotarys? That would be cool.

Yeah, I may have a buyer anyway, an old YouTube friend and NZicer. So it would be cool if he gets it.

yeah that would be sweet if he gets it, would mean it would be going to someone who actually knows what there doing, not some retard lol.

i really hope i have the BTL by then, i should have an all up price of the cost tomorrow at best, and then i should order it if im going through with it, because i think it will take at least 3 weeks to get here from order day, which kind of sucks.

But my other option if i cant get the BTL in time is to get a 2nd 15" sub, same as what i have now (its only a Fusion-NV), but id build a new box and use that for probably the rest of this year.

what do you think of the option i just mentioned? coz im really stuck with what i should do at the moment

yeah that would be sweet if he gets it, would mean it would be going to someone who actually knows what there doing, not some retard lol.

i really hope i have the BTL by then, i should have an all up price of the cost tomorrow at best, and then i should order it if im going through with it, because i think it will take at least 3 weeks to get here from order day, which kind of sucks.

But my other option if i cant get the BTL in time is to get a 2nd 15" sub, same as what i have now (its only a Fusion-NV), but id build a new box and use that for probably the rest of this year.

what do you think of the option i just mentioned? coz im really stuck with what i should do at the moment

Hmm, well I think it would be far cooler if you had the Fi for the comp, especially since it would be the only one here, and it's a neo magnet, so it would be pretty epic. I say if you have the money and know for sure that you will get it in time for the comp then start building the box and just drop it in when you get it. What amp do you have? If you wanted more power you could always borrow my 3k for the comp if me or someone else isn't using it. Otherwise, just try and get another fusion.

I'm having a bite to eat then I'll get some more Boonsquares done, and some pics up tonight.

Hmm, well I think it would be far cooler if you had the Fi for the comp, especially since it would be the only one here, and it's a neo magnet, so it would be pretty epic. I say if you have the money and know for sure that you will get it in time for the comp then start building the box and just drop it in when you get it. What amp do you have? If you wanted more power you could always borrow my 3k for the comp if me or someone else isn't using it. Otherwise, just try and get another fusion.

I'm having a bite to eat then I'll get some more Boonsquares done, and some pics up tonight.

true, id love to have the only Fi BTL in NZ (im assuming no one else has one, could be wrong though.) Money isn't too much of a problem, coz worst comes to worst i borrow a few hundred until my next pay. so thats algood

my amp is pretty anus, but gets the job done i suppose, its a fusion-NV 2500.1, and at 1 ohm it "says" it will do 1800W RMS, which is how ill have it for the BTL if i go down that road, untill i get a bigger amp anyway.

cheers for the offer of using ur 3k at the comp if its not being used

:woot: :woot: for more pics!

true, id love to have the only Fi BTL in NZ (im assuming no one else has one, could be wrong though.) Money isn't too much of a problem, coz worst comes to worst i borrow a few hundred until my next pay. so thats algood

my amp is pretty anus, but gets the job done i suppose, its a fusion-NV 2500.1, and at 1 ohm it "says" it will do 1800W RMS, which is how ill have it for the BTL if i go down that road, untill i get a bigger amp anyway.

cheers for the offer of using ur 3k at the comp if its not being used

:woot: :woot: for more pics!

Get it then! I wanna see a BTL! Throw a box together and get some bass bangin'! Tuned to 35hz with an epic port (or some epic aero ports)

Yeah, it sounds ok, but the BTL will definitely want more.

It will probably be free for you to use, so you'd want to make sure you have some 0g run for it.

Pics time!

MOAR Boonsquares.

These took damn ages to get done, even then there were a few grand canyons between the pieces. lol

100_5714.jpg

100_5715.jpg

100_5716.jpg

100_5718.jpg

100_5717.jpg

The big one, this was a right pain in the ass.

100_5719.jpg

Then came some bondocake....

Archived