WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

need to get that shit charged, where is the placement for the 6x9 originally?

They are down at the shop so it isn't up to me :pardon: . There was none, it was 6.5"s in the front doors and 6.5"s on the back shelf.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

love! haha :drinks:

You better appreciate it or no demo for you! Haha.

NO DEMO! that may just be enough to kill me if that happens haha.

and on those 6x9", ive got a pair in at the moment, and they sound perfectly fine....although i think i may have damaged one of them lol. so i'd say if you got space, throw them in, there only going to improve your highs and mids aren't they, and thats never a bad thing

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

and on those 6x9", ive got a pair in at the moment, and they sound perfectly fine....although i think i may have damaged one of them lol. so i'd say if you got space, throw them in, there only going to improve your highs and mids aren't they, and thats never a bad thing

What will? Having one or not having one? Lol

Yeah, thing is though that with a wall, putting speakers behind without making it look ghetto is kinda tricky. And I don't know if I have enough amplifierage to power them too.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

What will? Having one or not having one? Lol

Yeah, thing is though that with a wall, putting speakers behind without making it look ghetto is kinda tricky. And I don't know if I have enough amplifierage to power them too.

not having a demo will kill me haha.

well if thats the case ,then screw that idea lol, better to have it not look ghetto, and if you haven't got the spare power for them there isn't much point, well thats my opinion anyway haha

not having a demo will kill me haha.

well if thats the case ,then screw that idea lol, better to have it not look ghetto, and if you haven't got the spare power for them there isn't much point, well thats my opinion anyway haha

you might want to be careful, having a demo might kill you too :peepwall::lol:

Yeah, idk, I reckon it could be made to look nice, or discreet. I mean if the headunit can do surround sound for movies, then that would be pretty cool then, and worth the extra work, but if not then, yeah. I won't bother.

you might want to be careful, having a demo might kill you too :peepwall::lol:

Yeah, idk, I reckon it could be made to look nice, or discreet. I mean if the headunit can do surround sound for movies, then that would be pretty cool then, and worth the extra work, but if not then, yeah. I won't bother.

hahaha i see what you did there :clapping:

killing with the raw power of subs, now that i like haha

fair enough with what you just said

Off Topic: how long does it take for the Sound Off entry thing to turn up at ur house?

assuming something gets sent out and that urs has arrived

Off Topic: how long does it take for the Sound Off entry thing to turn up at ur house?

Haha, yeah :drinks: .

It took 2-3 days from the night I entered on. They are closer to me though, being only in Tawa and all. how long has it been since you entered? Maybe email them and see what's up. Oh, I also got an email saying that my order was being processed, so if you didn't get that then you might have missed something.

It took 2-3 days from the night I entered on. They are closer to me though, being only in Tawa and all. how long has it been since you entered? Maybe email them and see what's up. Oh, I also got an email saying that my order was being processed, so if you didn't get that then you might have missed something.

alright cool, i entered on monday evening so it has only been 3 days, ill give it a week before i email them because i did get the "processing" email so i guess it should be on its way to me sometime soon

without updated pics this makes me a sad panda

Sad_Panda.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

alright cool, i entered on monday evening so it has only been 3 days, ill give it a week before i email them because i did get the "processing" email so i guess it should be on its way to me sometime soon

Oh, allgood then. It's only a invoice and some stickers so I don't think they wouldn't let you in if you didn't have it. But idk for sure.

without updated pics this makes me a sad panda

Sad_Panda.jpg

I better move my ass then. Maybe time to do the doors?

Need to get my headunit installed, it's going to be a big job, the amount of wires connecting the unit to the hideaway brain is stupid. Oh well, triple pre-out, flip out touch screen, surround sound, TV, and whatever other cool stuff it has is great for the price. Secondhand from an import FTW!

Archived