Sonic Electronix

might redo my system with kicker warhorse

ok folks i am hoping to get some valuable info from youz guys. i am going to korea in a month or two and while i am there i will be saving up to completely redo my system so it is just plain nasty. i am thinking of four btl 12's running off of kicker warhorse and kicker 850.4 for the highs. iv'e already got the head unit jvc 810, and audiocontrol 3.1 two sets of rf components. hc2400. other than the two amps that is what is already on my present system. this will be going into an 03 ford escape. and i want four twelves because i can keep my back seats and still be able to see out of my rearview with box for them. what i want to know is what should i be looking for as far as charging is concerned. what size alt, batteries, how many. i wanna try and stay with one alt if thats possible because the engine space is very compact not enough for two alts. any body gots ideas? and if anybody thinks it's too insane to run four12's and a warhorse off one alt and without losing my seats present some powerful options. i only occasionally compete, but i have always wanted an insane soundsystem that will hurt you. so far the highest wattage ive run is about 2000w. or should i stay in the 2-4000watt range and be happy lol

well i appreciate the replies. well i dont have it all worked out but i have two 12's in it now with plenty of room for two more, now the problem will be the batts. i will have time while in korea to work that out though i might end up having to block my rear view after all lol. if everything goes well and i am able to do this trust me i will let you guys know. yeah i had no idea what i should have for such a beast of an amp. thanks again.

Archived