bigmescan Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 Is this a decent amp. Its brand new at a local shop for $500 I was just wondering what everyones opinion was. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
2loud4uboyz Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 Look around more on the internet you can find it way cheaper. Far as good I do not know But Cheaper I do know.
bigmescan Posted January 6, 2011 Author Report Posted January 6, 2011 Yeah I thought it was kinda hi SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.