cmamtower's 4kwrms Civic Build

or i can just sell my setup when i get bored and 4g63 swap my car lol i've already looked into it a little. haha

im still in the planning stage for the motor build though. im thinking eagle h-beams and some 75.5mm viataras, on roughly 25psi for daily

photos are being uploaded.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

dont mind the oil, its leaking from my dizzy, will be fixed asap

IMG00425-20110101-0558-1.jpg

IMG00423-20110101-0557-1.jpg

IMG00424-20110101-0557-1.jpg

IMG00422-20110101-0556.jpg

just to show my gearing ratio.

IMG00340-20100123-0917.jpg

picture i drew last year in college lol

IMG00296-20100427-0846.jpg

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

oh yeah, compression is 180psi across the board. motor has 78k on it. new tb, wp, hg, dizzy guts, plugs, plug wires, the whole 9 yards. strong running motor for what it is. so it should have no trouble with 8-12 psi on stock bottom end.

• 2 weeks later...

well.. i should be ordering pretty much everything i need to boost, the only problem im coming in contact with is that i cant find either a socketed/chipped obd1 p28 or p72 ecu for cheap, and i'll also be needing to get a few moates products for datalogging and realtime tuning instead of keeping to have to burn chips (which is gay) so until i find something its on hold.. i'd only like to spend around 350 at most for the ecu and tuning shit right now, since im beginning to have a lot of money out on this first stage of the build lol

any help would be great. and theres no way in hell im turning to honda-tech for this, they're all pretty much either retarded or complete douchebags. i'll stick with turbo d16, d-series.org, or ej8squad.

welp, i've been thinking, and i kinda dont wanna do this anymore, because i really love listening to music alot more than going fast and being unreliable.. so im going to sell my turbo, intercooler, and pretty much everything else i got for it, then build up a new system from the money i get back, and the money i got stored away in a off shore account (joke) and start something clean sounding, and kinda loud, around 147's on the tl. so wish me luck lol i'll be starting this asap as i only need new highs, new highs amp, sub(s) and a sub amp. i have friends i can get the amps off of, and as for the highs, we'll see what looks good and affordable. and for the sub, it just depends on how many and what size i can fit in the trunk, sealed off.

probably right way of going, since you would really hurt the engine (since you wouldn't go for say 200Hp)

I do have to say, I am sad to hear this, I was waiting to see how that would come out, but I understand...

Now you can rename thread and start posting what you are doing with audio

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

probably right way of going, since you would really hurt the engine (since you wouldn't go for say 200Hp)

I do have to say, I am sad to hear this, I was waiting to see how that would come out, but I understand...

Now you can rename thread and start posting what you are doing with audio

i mean the engine could take it if tuned properly, but theres no real way of tuning around here. the closest dyno is like 4 hours a way and theres no way in hell i'll drive it there. but this is my only car right now, if i wanna boost something, then i'll pick up a 1g eclipse or somethign on the cheap and mess with it. but for now, this is my sound car lol

You can always look for a cheap b-series swap in your area if you're looking for a little more.... BUT I had this shitty ran down car exactly like yours but with a z6 trans and I WALKED on gsr swapped civics. granted my car only had the dash shell, cluster, and 2 front seats. no door handles, wipers, heat, gutted doors, cut out rear deck, etc but still :yahoo:

Archived