cmamtower's 4kwrms Civic Build

herro prease, as you may know, i drive a 97 Honda Civak, and its slow as taint, but i love it lol i changed my mind on this entire "35 mpg, 230 hp d series" because of reliablitity and cost issues, i mean who the hell wants to put 2k into a car to give it 80 more horsepower, i mean yeah it may be fun, but thats kinda gay for the price. it'll be another project down the road. but for now, im going to just dress the car up nice, fix up some body panels, put her on some nice wheels and rubber, maybe drop it a little more. then put a good system in it, looking for around 4kwrms and hitting a 147 on music. thats my goal. i've already got all wiring, but im upgrading my highs amp to maybe a rf 400.4 and im not sure what to do for a sub amp, or a sub haha im thinking 2 dc lvl 4 12's or maybe even 15's if they'll fit. stay tuned, this one will go alot faster than that dumbass idea i had before.

anyone want to buy a beefy ass 20g turbo and a fmic/ic piping? lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

All the DSM guys rubbed off on him so he needed boost lol

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

You can turbo a honda for cheap as hell, but hes probably replacing internals, full exhaust (depending on model), injectors, etc.

$3k built turbo system > $1k turbo 'kit'

Gl bro, update with some pics =P. Will be prolly dropping a B16 in my 98 soon, may end up boosting it in the future.

umm its a honda duh u can do it for less then 3k

well fully building the motor will cost around 3k alone.

now: my plan is run 10 psi on stock block until summer (dont say i cant run 10-12 psi on stock motor, i'll prove you wrong) as of right now, i have the turbo, which is a secret. the intercooler, which is in the process of being mocked up to fit my car and still retain fogs. I need to find some more piping and decide the routing for the intercooler pipes. After about 100 bucks is spent on random oil lines, coolant lines, oil, gaskets, coolant, ect and another 300 bucks is spent on a p28 ecu and "Crome" so my car will be tunable. I'll begin the most fun part of it, melting off the tires in third lol

summer: then get my spare block thats in the back yard, get it bored .040 over, throw some viatara pistons and either eagle or fj I-beam rods in the bottom end after getting it machined and notched, sleeve her up and theres 1500 on the bottom end, then theres a company called gude, that will be building my head for me for my application. and theres another 1000 bucks out on the top end, then with random pieces and parts, it should be around 3000 bucks to have a fully built, reliable motor and should be running 25-30 psi.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

rubbed off all over my body.

yeah, im the only one in the group with a N/A car, which will change by next month lol i found out im getting alot more money from college than i though : ) So my car has to be fast enough to roll with some 300 rwd 2 400awhp, and a 700 awhp car lol

I'm ready to see this get going.

well wL<3bass has most of the pictures of the ghettofabing for the interbooster lol but i'll get some pictures of the turdblow and intercooler tomorrow if its not snowing too much. should be ordering my manifold and random tidbits sometime next week. im saying that the primary build should be finished by february. but lots of pictures and info will be given lol

i have some vatara pistons and eagle rods layn here from a build i got to lazy to do. if ya needm let me know.

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

Archived