cmamtower's 4kwrms Civic Build

You can always look for a cheap b-series swap in your area if you're looking for a little more.... BUT I had this shitty ran down car exactly like yours but with a z6 trans and I WALKED on gsr swapped civics. granted my car only had the dash shell, cluster, and 2 front seats. no door handles, wipers, heat, gutted doors, cut out rear deck, etc but still :yahoo:

my slow ass d16 can beat stock b16's all day long, and i think once i beat an ls vtec lol but i dont care really, i dont race it anymore, because im tired of breaking shit in the process, which is kinda why i didnt wanna do this. reliablity > anything right now until i get a new car, then my ej8 will become my boost whore. lol right now, i just want it to look nice, have a good system in it, and i dont complain one bit about the gas mileage.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

welp, gonna go get an Fully loaded FI Bl 15" once again.. lol and im going to try and run it in the kids box im buying it off of "dakotaspeir" he's on the forum somewhere, but more of a lurker. im going to try and fit the box into my trunk, and seal it off with as little modifications as possible. worst comes worst i'll just have to make a new box. now im debating on buying my old t1000.1 back off of him for like 50 less than what i sold it to him for. since it has had slight issues. so i'll have like 250 in sub/box and another 180 in the amp, so i'll be up and bumping again for less than 400 bucks. haha more details tomorrow.

the hard part will be getting his box out, since its sealed from the trunk, so i'll have to basically cut it out...

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

• 3 weeks later...

GL getting that box out :), I told him when I put it in, it wasn't being made to come out... Easily :P

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived