Ford302Redneck Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 Dude its the internet, dont get all butthurt over it. Not like you HAVE to deal with them every day. Just dont go to their channel. BOOM problem solved. And for future reference, refrain from saying shit about peoples stuff, and you wont have this problem. Most of the time when your make stupid comments like that, you reallllly get your feelings hurt. Didn't your mama tell you "If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all". This can apply to the interwebz, cause you know it is the real world too. Zomg.
splzx3 Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 yes this is full of lulz ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Ji553r Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 IB4L because i smell it coming sometime. I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
dohckiller808 Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 the 95s are pretty animal. whats so bad about them?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.