Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Looking for some new headlights.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been looking around for some new headlights for my '07 Impala.

I found these on eBay but don't know if it's a good buy:

eBay auction link

Has anyone tried these at all?

Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) Certified - Best Buy Autotech Certified

Posted

Those look cool....well better than stock, and they will fit my impala interested to see if someone has used them

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

I'm thinking about buying them.

They seem pretty cool.

Just want to see if anyone has heard anything about them first.

Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) Certified - Best Buy Autotech Certified

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3520 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...