Amerrricuh Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 that is sick! cant wait to see a vid of that thing at full power. whats the second song you used? (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 that is sick! cant wait to see a vid of that thing at full power. whats the second song you used? Can't remember the name right now. I know it's in one of decaf's newer zips.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 AQ haha. But his powerbass 4k in the vid might be changing my mind. Boooo. Lol. Just isn't the same as mine. I've heard good things about those 4k's though. I take it you like teh sundown best?
Amerrricuh Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 that is sick! cant wait to see a vid of that thing at full power. whats the second song you used? Can't remember the name right now. I know it's in one of decaf's newer zips. its O Let's Do It (Remix)by Waka Flocka Flame (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 AQ haha. But his powerbass 4k in the vid might be changing my mind. Boooo. Lol. Just isn't the same as mine. I've heard good things about those 4k's though. I take it you like teh sundown best? How you know? Mostly because Jake is a friend and he's kinda close to me.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 AQ haha. But his powerbass 4k in the vid might be changing my mind. Boooo. Lol. Just isn't the same as mine. I've heard good things about those 4k's though. I take it you like teh sundown best? How you know? Mostly because Jake is a friend and he's kinda close to me. Twas a guess based on one of your other posts. I've personally never owned one.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 AQ haha. But his powerbass 4k in the vid might be changing my mind. Boooo. Lol. Just isn't the same as mine. I've heard good things about those 4k's though. I take it you like teh sundown best? How you know? Mostly because Jake is a friend and he's kinda close to me. Twas a guess based on one of your other posts. I've personally never owned one. Right. I'm pretty product loyal. Unless something else is dirt cheap. I won my Fi Q back in 06 when Fi first came out, so since then I've been loyal to Fi/AA or anything Scott OEM's. And with Jake, I traded him a Jeep for some equipment a few years ago, and since he's only a little over a hour from me, I stick with him. I do have my eyes on some new amps, I have to wait and see how the perform though before I can commit.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 AQ haha. But his powerbass 4k in the vid might be changing my mind. Boooo. Lol. Just isn't the same as mine. I've heard good things about those 4k's though. I take it you like teh sundown best? How you know? Mostly because Jake is a friend and he's kinda close to me. Twas a guess based on one of your other posts. I've personally never owned one. Right. I'm pretty product loyal. Unless something else is dirt cheap. I won my Fi Q back in 06 when Fi first came out, so since then I've been loyal to Fi/AA or anything Scott OEM's. And with Jake, I traded him a Jeep for some equipment a few years ago, and since he's only a little over a hour from me, I stick with him. I do have my eyes on some new amps, I have to wait and see how the perform though before I can commit. Which sundown amps have you owned so far?
Fi_F-150 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 my pioneer has 4v too i woulda thought with 6k my sub woulda moved a tad. but nopes I bet turning the gain knob fixed that in a hurry.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.