Ford302Redneck Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I think I've pretty much decided. Gotta buy a TL with my tax money, so I can number chase.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I use to have access to you. But while I did, I wasn't into audio anymore. Now I'm back, there isn't one around.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 I use to have access to one. But while I did, I wasn't into audio anymore. Now I'm back, there isn't one around. Fixed. But isn't that how it always goes? Actually there is a guy about 30 minutes from me that just got a new meter and will let people get metered for the free, so I might have to jump on that when my amps come.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Lol. Thanks for fixing. I think it'll be a good investment. They don't lose value much.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 Lol. Thanks for fixing. I think it'll be a good investment. They don't lose value much. Yeah I've noticed that they sell used for quite a bit.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 I pretty much got both my setups planned. Time to start saving.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 11, 2011 Author Report Posted January 11, 2011 I pretty much got both my setups planned. Time to start saving. Awesome I can't wait for my AQ's to come wednesday.
OldsBoomer Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 I cant wait till i can afford 4 of these.. then it'll be the 14v system time!! hopefully i'll have a clamped 8k-10k for all four Suburban Coming Soon
Ford302Redneck Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 Uh oh, just found something I've been searching for, for years. So maybe my dream setup will come alive after all.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.