Sonic Electronix

Do All AQ2200 do this?

The good thing about audioque's, is that on the gain knob, it has a clipping indicator. I would just put on a 50hz note, turn your headunit up to the preferred listening level, and slowly start turning the gain up. When you see the clipping light start blinking, back it down till it stops.

So your pretty much saying, with the AQ2200D, I'm gonig to have a knob that I can increase the gain and decrease the gain? For example, it's like a volume knob but for gains?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

No. When the remote gain knob is set to 0, you won't hear anything, but when it's turned to max, you will get the output of whatever the gain on the amp itself is set to. Sounds a little confusing, but do you get it?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

No. When the remote gain knob is set to 0, you won't hear anything, but when it's turned to max, you will get the output of whatever the gain on the amp itself is set to. Sounds a little confusing, but do you get it?

I think so. So, (Lets use a clock), say the knob is pointing at 12, which means its at 0 correct. That means no wattage is coming out of the amp, meaning no bass. But if I turn it to 6, that would be around halfway, giving like 1100 watts? Then If I move it to 11, that's pretty much the max, giving out almost 2200. Correct? Or am I just saying words . Haha.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Your on the right track. But if the gain on your amp is set to half, and you turn the remote knob all the way up, your still only seeing half power.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Your on the right track. But if the gain on your amp is set to half, and you turn the remote knob all the way up, your still only seeing half power.

Hmm. Okay, I see. Well, what if I did this. Say, I set my gain knob for the amp to push out.. Ehh. 1500 watts (Almost about an AQ1200D since they push out more watts then listed). Can I run that on my SA-12's for a while to BREAK them in with a stock alt, no batteries, but big 3 with 1/0 wiring. I'll probably only be doing that for a month, 2 max. Then I'll buy the 2 batteries, install that, then push out the rest of the wattage? Would that be fine?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Mm 1500 on a stock electrical is pushing it.

It'll only be for like a month. Maybe even 1400 watts, even 1300. I just need to find the right gain to set it to that.. Which will be hard . Lol. I'm going to get off, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Thanks.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived