My 15 year old friend. Give feedback?

What's up guys! I have a friend in highschool who's trying to pursue his dream. Hes only 15 so he would love feedback. Here he is:

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I heard " I remember back in that day" within 5 seconds of the song, and turned it off. Tell him he's 15. :nea:

When he said that, he says that because he was arrested and locked up "back in the day". Not meaning anything about the old ways.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Listen to it and you might like it. It's kind of like Immortal Technique or something like that.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Listen to it and you might like it. It's kind of like Immortal Technique or something like that.

damn i like it. any mixtapes or anything out i can download? i could barley hear him in that video. i had to turn my sub off on my cpu just to hear him lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

damn i like it. any mixtapes or anything out i can download? i could barley hear him in that video. i had to turn my sub off on my cpu just to hear him lol

Will come out soon. Hoping by the end of the month. Showing love on the video and spreading the vid around would mean so much to him. Thanks.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Feedback anyone? You guys might like him! He needs as much feedback as possible.! :drinks:

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

ehh, im just not fond of 15 yr olds dropping f bombs, talking about how much life sucks, etc. I mean you're 15. I like the idea, but shit, already been locked up? Why doesnt he just drop the rapping dream and presue a college education.. Not trying to be an asshole, just telling you what I think.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

ehh, im just not fond of 15 yr olds dropping f bombs, talking about how much life sucks, etc. I mean you're 15. I like the idea, but shit, already been locked up? Why doesnt he just drop the rapping dream and presue a college education.. Not trying to be an asshole, just telling you what I think.

I appreciate the feedback, really do. Don't worry, not an asshole move. :drinks: It's just, he has a rough life. Both of his parents passed, and he lives with his sister who's only 17. So.. He doesn't have money for school, so he passes time this way. That's just a little background. Thanks for the feedback.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD