Turtle Beach X11 Xbox headset

I bought these about a month and a half ago. I ended up buying the X41s, so I don't need these anymore.

$50 shipped, firm. Sound and look great. They're basically brand new.

headset.jpg

headset2.jpg

Edited by Destram

Thats a little much somebody can go to bestbuy and get them for 49.99 :ehh:

Just saying

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Right, right. I guess I was supposed to be aware of every store having a sale on their Turtle Beach headsets. I guess I'm also supposed to lower the price of my practically brand new headset, which I didn't get on sale for $49.99. If you don't like the price, then you're free to not come back in this thread. :)

Just saying.

Right, right. I guess I was supposed to be aware of every store having a sale on their Turtle Beach headsets. I guess I'm also supposed to lower the price of my practically brand new headset, which I didn't get on sale for $49.99. If you don't like the price, then you're free to not come back in this thread. :)

Just saying.

Okay sweetie :)

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

its actually a good headset my girl has them. Well she needs them i have to play with the volume way up and she has to have her tv muted... F'n sound whores <_<

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE