Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm building two towers for a school project. Each tower will have one 300 watt rms sub (dual 2 ohm voice coil), one 100 watt rms woofer (8 ohm), and one 50 watt rms tweeter (8 ohm). I'm waiting for the speakers to arrive, but I have yet to order anything else. I'd appreciate suggestions on crossovers, receivers, what building material and thickness i should use, and anything else i'll need.

Posted

Sorry Bro, you are in WAY over your head if that's all you got.

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

Posted

to be completely honest man, no matter how much information you ask for, you will not end up doing it correctly. it takes endless hours of research to realize what you are getting yourself into. i VERY RARELY ever see these kinds of things done correctly or even ever done at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...