I guess I got the fuck knocked out of me...Can't get this damn headache to go away. I am going to lay down. I will get back on here to check on this later. Yall be good.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

I guess I got the fuck knocked out of me...Can't get this damn headache to go away. I am going to lay down. I will get back on here to check on this later. Yall be good.

Listen, It happens. It happened to me two or three times. What I was more upset about is that I couldn't remember anything but the best thing is to pop 2 motrins and sleep. Take it easy

I did take a bunch of motrins...800 miligram ones. I had to. The headache would not stop. I just woke up from my nap and it still hurts. I don't have any pictures. There really is nothing to see other than a bump on each side of the back of my head and a sprained ankle. There was the Marine Corps Combat Camera person there who took pictures of me sitting in the ER on the bed with the gown on and dazed. I did not get that picture though. Sorry Megalo.

There won't be any ass wooping going on. I get out of the Marine Corps and leave Japan on Oct. 12th. If I get in trouble I will get held here longer for court and punishment. Not worth it. No worries. The headache is fading away now.