Now that my car runs I went out there about 30 min ago and hooked all my stereo shit back up. IT IS BEAUTIFUL WHEN EVERYTHING WORKS 1ST TRY! I hooked everything up and didnt even test with DMM just cause I thought what the hell, if it doesnt work now ill just fix it when its light out. I took it around the block with just 1 of my CVR's bridged to my amp and it was loud as shit... I didnt want to turn it up all the way though cause I think my amp is still set for both of the subs. Either way I dont know if I am going to put the 2nd one in now seeing that the 1 bridged is louder then I expected. after about 3 months I got my bass, and car back. It doesnt get any better then that...

P.S. A little off topic but as of right now my door handles are being a little pissy and my drivers door wont lock all the way... Well as long as I take my faceplate off my cd player no one will have a need to steal it correct? I mean taking the faceplate off basically makes it pointless to have for a thief correct? Correct me if I am wrong PLEASE

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

not nesacarily, ebay has faceplates ;) and can et one off there. but how do you like that soundstorm amp?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I DONT OWN NO FUCKING CHEVY.... its a 1959 Edsel, you will see nothing like it around the road. The soundstorm amp pushes both CVR's pretty good, I wish it was 2 ohm bridgeable or 1 ohm stable but you cant get that for the price I got it at. My only complaint about them is their Customer Service sucks, the guy keeps telling me to take it to a stereo shop when I ask him a simple question... Other then that it is good. I have some vids in the vid section... How do they find out what model it is without the faceplate dwright27?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif