Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

So.. I finally after being sick for the last week got my box done for my two 18s (thanks Decaf!) But now of course everything flexs a lot more and this was just supposed to be a temporary vehicle but I cant listen for myself or give demos with the headliner rattling and hatch/lift gate rattling a lot on the inside. Anyway I have a few questions should I buy one or two of these kits? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00020CB2S/ref=asc_df_B00020CB2S1387923?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B00020CB2S I was actually gonna buy another AQ3500 and batts but this rattle is horrible! The vehicle is a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Thanks, Dan.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...