-
Posts
904 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Media Demo
Store
Collections
Videos
Everything posted by Dan2427
-
Any plans on suspension/deleting DEF? I know I probably wouldn't l chip it yet for warranty but a lot of ppl do and maybe since ur close with a guy at dealership they might still warranty if something were to happen. I love my Duramax but my next truck will be a 13-15 6.7 Powerstroke, I'm not balling on your level! lol congrats on the purchase I'm sure you'll love it.
-
Why do my two level 4 m2 look different?
Dan2427 replied to Sleezyk's topic in DC Sound Lab - Big Bass on ANOTHER LEVEL!
Did u order them new? Guessing one has AR surround and cone and one doesn't. -
Have you ever thought about selling your Tahoe? Like putting it up for bid, with a reserve price of course. Or u have to much sweat, time, blood, love, and money into it? Lol I was always curious.. But damn the caddy is looking amazing! I love the attention to detail you put into every thing you do, you're a great example of do it once, do it right. Love the progress!
-
Crown royal red bull. Just like any other night. Except maybe 1 more than I should've. "It only takes one drink to get me drunk, just not sure if it's the 13th or 14th."
-
I knew someone was gonna fuck with that picture lol. That's funny
- 81 replies
-
- demo vehicle
- amps
-
(and 8 more)
Tagged with:
-
the dry weight on the trailer is like 6500 or something like that. Fully loaded with all of our shit i imagine we will be pushing 8500-9000. The truck can handle like 11,600 (or 11,800 iirc). I have plenty of room to spare i think. Should be ok.My mistake! Even loaded out you have room. Sorry to be a negative Nancy I know u can't stand people telling u what to do just was curious. Again the setup is gonna look amazing hooked together! Super jealous!Edit: what Hershy said! ^^^^
-
Nice! I want a toy hauler so bad! Let's see it hooked up to the Tahoe lol jk. But at 10,900lbs isn't that close to what an f150 will pull "safely"? I know they can pull more than rated. I don't know half ton trucks real well!(probably my DOT class making me think too much) Either way I'm glad you got one. It's gonna be A LOT of fun!! So many memories to make. Totally jealous man!
-
Anyone not on mobile tell me how long I've been around? Pretty sure it's May of 09? Or 11 I don't know? I'm not a very avid poster but check the site everyday and read. I just never posted much because I don't feel 20 people need to reply the same answer on one topic. Love this place, have seen many come and go! Only forum I visit no matter what! Out in the sticks lol Trimont, MN
-
You could have bought two 1000watt amps and strapped them. I've had 2 friends with a 2100 watt hifonics and a 2400 watt one, not sure of the models but a straight amp swap with a SAZ1500 on both sounded way better, louder, and less light dimming. But it should do you fine til the bug to get bigger/louder hits!
-
Box Issue
Dan2427 replied to Gmansontos's topic in Sundown Audio - GREAT Amps/Subs! GREAT Customer Service!
I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee and did subs up port up about 10 inches from the roof. Shit got real nasty. Best/loudest set up I've had I say go for it as long as you have plenty of air space. -
madden15
Dan2427 replied to corey0928's topic in Video Games (All consoles) Ratings, previews, demos......the latest
Lol those are the only games I play as well! Yea I figured you had a shit ton of requests, popular guy! I'll try re adding you? In like 10 mins. I can play one quick too, if you're not busy. Edit: I haven't played nba on ps4 yet. -
madden15
Dan2427 replied to corey0928's topic in Video Games (All consoles) Ratings, previews, demos......the latest
I added you last year Steve and you never accepted my request! It still said pending. -
madden15
Dan2427 replied to corey0928's topic in Video Games (All consoles) Ratings, previews, demos......the latest
Anyone wanna play tonight on PS4? Dan2427 is my PSN name as well. I'm 0-3 so far. I get picked off a lot. Lol. I was good at all previous games but the defense is much harder for me to get the hang of so far. Skills trainer here I come! Pm me or just add me with a message saying your screen name from SMD so I know who's kicking my ass! I won't be able to play until the kids go to bed around 8:30-9pm central time. -
madden15
Dan2427 replied to corey0928's topic in Video Games (All consoles) Ratings, previews, demos......the latest
I'm playing online on PS4. Getting my ass kicked right now. I agree it's a way different game -
2x Sundown x-12 + SAZ 3500D V2
Dan2427 replied to Jeep03's topic in Sundown Audio - GREAT Amps/Subs! GREAT Customer Service!
I'm amazed you don't hear a difference, how did you set the gains? What's your electrical like? Btw two D4's wire to one ohm or 4 so you can't be wired to two ohm unless that was a typo. Also did you "hot swap" RCA's as in having power/head unit on while switching amps? Edit: a nice custom and efficient box will make a world of difference, I'd highly recommend one even if you gotta pay someone to design and/or build it!
