There is a person here that has a car that looks exactly like that. The first time I saw it was when I was at a stop light and I though it was joke until I saw it later on... It is so packed that she bottoms out just from hitting a small bump. She lives outta it though.

I've seen that car going through the mcdonalds drive through... i can only imagine how the inside smells...

layiddownih2da0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST I HAVE EVER READ!!! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU DRIVE AROUND A CAR THAT TRASHY WITHOUT SMELLING THAT SMELL. MY AUNT DID HAVE A OLD CAR LIKE THAT! MY UNCLE GOT MAD ONE DAY AND OPENED UP HER CAR AND JUST THREW ALL OF THAT STUFF OUT IN THE STREET AND SIDEWALK TO EMBARRASE HER. WHEN HE GOT INSIDE THE TRUNK SOMETHING WAS VERY ROTTEN THAT HAS BEEN IN THERE FOR ALL SUMMER AND MY UNCLE DAMN NEAR THREW UP!!! :lol: LIKE I SAID I DONT KNOW HOW YOU CAN DRIVE WITH THE A/C ON OR WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN BECAUSE DEBRIS WOULD BE FLYING ALL AROUND THE CAR...

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

I saw a old Dodge Caravan like that at work the other day, it was packed all the way to the ceiling, I went and looked into it and out of nowhere a dog popped out of the garbage and started barking i was like wtf?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals