Thank you, I am hoping within the next couple weeks to have the amp, and possibly start the time consuming building of the enclosure! But depending on weather, may wait till spring!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

just a quick update!!! I have finished the final payment of the amplifier! The Tru Technology H1 "Hammer" will be shipped to my door on Friday and should be on my hands next week! I will have pics of the amp and its inner sexiness at that time. so stay tuned!!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Sweet! glad to see more happening with your install....gonna be bad ass!

Thanks bro!! The next stage will be very detailed and will take some time. But when the enclosure is being build everyone one will understand! All I had to say is BIRCH, FIBERGLASS, and SMOOTH!!!

The inner enclosure have the usual 45's but they will be glassed and matted, then after that has cured I will be smoothing the transition from the 45's to the flat sides of inner enclosure! I want as little internal drag as possible, so this box will take some time.

But patience is the virtue!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Just purchased a pair of Toolmaker 1/0 to 4 gauge input adapters! Should be shipped on Monday, now I just have to wire the car, and build a box, lol! Then its all about sealing off the cabin!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Yeah, I wish I could find an SH-1, I would buy it in a heartbeat!

I got lucky on mine, my cousin is a big collector off the odd/outrageous stuff and he had picked up a pair of H1's and the SH1 and let me make payments to him on it. Never put it in the Jeep, but it was prettiest shop decoration ever. I sold it to a buddy doing a SQ build and then he moved to Florida. I'd love to have it back.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived