Looking good man. Like how the face of the box is looking. Any plans on sealing it off completely?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yeah im gonna do some fiberglass pieces on the sides that will bolt to the baffle and then be wrapped in carpet to match the trunk carpet and will wrap around and glue underneath the factory trim. The top and bottom are completely sealed off because of the enclosure. The small gaps that are there arent large enough to cause significant drop.

As of right now there is a 1/2" gap on the sides, which I can live with till the weather gets warmer to glass.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

man i really like how you finished off the front. good idea. :drink40:

Thank you! It needs a little touching up, but nothing crazy, there is literally no gap between the sub and baffle, so I had to persuade it!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Well I got the sub playing and with only 600rms going to it, I am amazed at the output! Easily should be in the mid 30's and absolutely pounds the lows.

I do have a vid loading, but its from my phone, and its on photobucket so the quality prolly wont be the best, but youtube and I dont get along when I upload from the phone.

So hope you all enjoy, and maybe even vote for me for SOTM, if I am able to be in the running.

I would also like to say thank you to Ray for the amazing box design, and Ken (forevrbumpn) for building me an amazing subwoofer that has given me goosebumps for the first time in years!

I will link the vid as soon as it loads!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived