Sonic Electronix

hello, i was wondering if anyone is willing to make me a design for a box. i have a 15 inch fi bl running on an aq2200 and the biggest the box could be is 32 wide 17 tall 17.5 deep.

ive already built two boxes for this setup and im just not pleased. first one i built without knowing how to tune (turnd out at like 47 hz lol) and i just built one yesterday tuned to 33. it sounds good but im sure with a better enclosure i could get louder

this is for the trunk of my 2010 impala .. id like to get as loud as possible keeping it in the trunk.

so any help is greatly appreciated i know theres alota people on here who have way more building experience than i do, thanks.

aafi.jpg

make a bigger box it'll get louder

so without knowing what size his current box is, and he is overpowering the sub already, you say go bigger? so if he is actually at the mechanical limits of the sub (you dont know) then he goes bigger and fucks up the sub.... mmmmm k. lol. im bustin your balls a little bit here but lets get more info before we just throw out "what he should do"

can you show us pics of your current box and list dimensions? need to know the port size as well.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

bigger box = under rms, smaller box = over rms.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

by the way, have you decided if you want to sell your crescendo amps yet skittles??

lol i dont know. have you descided you want to buy them? if we do it now i should be able to get another amp by the next big comp here.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i would seal of and fire into the cabin but that would make me sacrifice my back seat considering its NOT a flipp down one. ( i dont really wana do that)

my box in there now that i just built is 32 wide 17 tall 17.5 deep. port is 2 inches wide 14 deep 15.5 tall slot ported tuned to 33. it gets low and sounds good i am just wanting more!!!!! i know a better enclosure could help me a bit here.

o ya should i mention ive got stock electrical minus the big 3 =/ my amp prolly sees no more than 12 volts at full tilt. gotta love bein broke!

aafi.jpg