Wiring help.

PUNKYOU007

I am going to be running 8 Selenium ST300 super tweets in my truck soon and am needing some help.

I have 2 Cadence ZRS C9 amplifiers that I can use.

The C9 does:

4x100 @ 4ohms

4x125 @ 2ohms

2x250 @ 4ohms

The ST300 is an 8 ohm speaker rated at 75w RMS

What would be the best way to wire them to get the most out of them? I was thinking about just wire two tweeters together parallel which would give me a 4 ohm load but that would give them 125w each. Since i have two C9's at my disposal i could use both to just run the tweeters but I am afraid of blowing them. Of course I could just adjust the gain down but would this be the best way? I cant think of any other way to wire them.

Any suggestions?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

That's what I would do and take it easy on the gains.

Only other way i see would give the tweeters 50 watts rms each, and that's just wiring 2 of them to each channel.

Good luck.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

god damn how many do you really need?? lol just sayin

I need 8....

run 4 on each amp at 2ohms

And how do you suppose I do that? They are 8 ohm speakers.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

That's what I said. I will just have to turn the gain down

d(-__-)b

Archived