7 Pairs of Soundstream TWS-4s

Cudda_Kine

is all u have for highs tweets or do u have some other form of midrange in the car because my head hurts just looking at all those tweets

but a good start none the less, when i first started out i was all about the tweets, hell i useto run 2 $10 tweets bridged on a 400w 4ch amp, ya that ended well lol

tweets are fine and my buddy has the same ones u got and they sound good but if u dont have any sort of mid range i would look into that next because a setup that goes from 4khtz + and 80htz down cant sound to good to the ears lol

not bashing just trying to help you out, and u can pick up some wire loom to cover ur wires up to clean it up a bit better at walmart once u get ur ohm loads figured out

i useto pare a tweet with a coax in my car off deck power and the headunit didn't like me to good, but if u do get a amp for the tweets dont get to big of one unless ur gunna run mids with it because tweets like that dont like alot of power, ive blown many sets of them with anything over deck power

anyways good luck with ur build and a neat idea about the projector, cant wait to see its outcome :):drinks:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Lol...

Last time I checked tweets were ran off x-overs and midbass (which you don't have) is run off a mids amp or headunit.

You didnt make any sense... Now I may be "mistaken" but I believe your crossovers take a pos and neg and that goes to both the mid and the tweet. Hmm... either that or you can explain to all of us where the crossover plugs into and what plugs into a crossover. Mr. Wanna-be hardass.

Nobody would be hating if this was a build log and could see the progress but when you pop up wit 14 tweeters pluged into your head unit... people WILL give you shit. Live and learn. And regaurdless of people doing "the same thing over" people like a clean install. I myself have some work to do on that myself. I don't think you have the right to come on here and talk shit on a "typical" system. If it dint sound good why would people do it. 14 tweeters don't sound good, so people don't do it. I could go on all night but ill leave it at that. Hopefully you will be adding other stuff?

Btw you now know that everyone on here speaks there mind here and will bash your work so you need something to back your shit up next time.

Edit- pics of sub?

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Not trying to be rude, but you should really take the time to learn about wiring series and parallel combinations to get to the ohm load you want. I like what you have going on, and you have the motivation to do it, but I just want you to do it right the first time.

I'd start by getting 1 more pair of tweeters, then you'll have 16 tweeters and can wire them in groups of 4 in a series/parallel configuration to get 4 ohms each, then get a decent 4 channel to power them. Just make sure the 4 channel you get will have a high pass filter that will go up to about 3kHz for the tweeters.

Last, but not least. For you guys who say he's stupid for wanting that many tweeters, why aren't you saying that to Trippi or Beast?

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived