Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

will this work?


99vic

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I made up my mind I'm doing a 4th order ported through the rear deck, I'm gonna have amicreations on caco do my design and attempt to build it on my own......unless I hear back from kingsuv soon. Anybody ever have someone do a4th order design and build it on your own? Im hearing mixed opinions . Some say it works some say they run into problems?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww 4th order here I come!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 869 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...