well this vid is mostly for me. im going by Wilmington NC saturday for an event and after that im taking it out and selling everything. just thought id post it up here too. its a DD 3515e D2 on a Sundown saz-1500d. rise is to about 4.3 ohms on this song so its getting about 832 watts. box is 3.75 cu ft tuned to 29 hz. this song is 25 hz btw :woot:

edit: its real skinny because i used my girls ipod touch and didnt know to hold it sideways for an upright video so i had to edit it and rotate it :pardon:

Edited by Ji553r

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

• 1 month later...

man looks great i just picked up a dd9512 and was lookin for an amp. Let me know when your selling yours.

Good stuff bro

Your 9512 would laugh at that amp. I have a 3515e that was on an AQ2200d at .5 ohm and it took it fine.

hell yeah! i wanna buy one of Pstones 2000s bd's so bad but now that I have my explorer I am totally ready to move on. I was dissapointed when i did the math to find the rise, I was hoping for 1400 watts at least but oh well I have alot of opportunity ahead

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/