Sonic Electronix

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=320-302&ctab=1#Tabs

got an idea to use this im my car with my receiver having the 4ch reciever going into 2 high input to low input rca then going to this giving each speaker 100 @ 4 just working on trying to figure out how to wire it in my car what do u guys think. it would be alot smaller then a 4 chanell car amp of the same size

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i dont know my cd player does 22 rms x 4 thats a little bit higher plus looks to be a rather good amp all the reviews for it are awsome. i may try this even if i dont like the results in my car ill still have a 100 x 4 amp for home use guess it can do 150 x 4 at 2 so thats pretty bad ass

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived