94retta(219) Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 My question is how do you port a sub to sound good and get low when your in a small car. Iv allways allways had a problem with my system sounding better with the doors open.. I know this puts more air infront of the sub and all that jazz. But in a month or so im going to be cramming a fi btl 18 in my beretta. It will be fully sealed off from the trunk and faceing forward. I wana tune to 30. But i wana keep sq as much as posible. I will also be useing areo ports with box around 7.5cubes with a AQ2200d. But how can i fix this "front loading" problem? (front loading is what its called i hope) thanks for the help! BUILD LOG
theory1230 Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 I would do a infinite baffle set up for sound Q . Or don't tune it so low it will sound better with the windows up but u will loose SQ but it will be loud!!!
94retta(219) Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 An infinite baffle would destroy my car. Hah thanks tho. BUILD LOG
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.