77-AUDIO Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 pioneer 6300ub, Merlon MEEQ5, and Pro Acoustic 1204 4 channel amp. Radio has 2 sets or RCA's and the rear can be switched to SW, EQ only has one set of RCA's in. How should I connect the RCA;s to get the most control out of the installed items. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
77-AUDIO Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 can I run y adapters from the radio to the EQ to get all of the usable signal out of the radio and into the eq for better tuning. just asking want to know. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Rose-Villian Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 Buy a new deck lol you can make It work but wont sound as good nor be as loud as a deck with front/rear/sw WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
77-AUDIO Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 Buy a new deck lol you can make It work but wont sound as good nor be as loud as a deck with front/rear/sw so I would need to get a new eq also that has 3 sets of RCA's in also. and I just got the deck about a month ago. didnt plan on getting the EQ lol. I really want to find the Clarion 734EQ it has a built in amp and speaker out along with RCA out put. wish I wouldnt have gotten rid of mine but that was 15 years ago. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.