Whatever you do, please don't rice it out.

In order for us to make suggestions, we need info- amount of space, electrical upgrades, desired power range, etc.

So what is considered riced out? i'm new to the import scene, the only plans i have for this car are Body work, Paint (original), wheels and some audio.

just go back to OEM bumpers and sideskirts, get it repainted stock color, leave stock headlights and taillights and your good.

nice: 2ufspkp.jpg

rice: eg_bodykit.jpg

Edited by CH@Dbee

2003 Frosty White Pontiac Vibe GT AKA The Viberator

XS Power D5100R | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 Big 3 | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 and 4 Gauge | Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCA's

Pioneer FH-B8000BT | T3 Audio 6.5" Components Front and Rear | T3 Audio T.2000 18" | AMI Creations Birch Enclosure Tuned to 34HZ

MB Quart DSC 125.4 Amp | MB Quart DSC 2000.1 Amp | Second Skin Damplifier Pro

www.chadbeephotography.com | Automotive Photography Website and Blog

t3logopng250.png

2ufspkp.jpg

^^ nice, i was planning on taking the kit it has on it off anyways.

Ive only had the car a few weeks and love the gas mileage on it.

So far what ive done to it is put and alarm with bullhorn, put a door pop kit on the driver door, rewired the radio (last owner did a shitty DYI), rewire speakers from head unit to doors with rockford fosgate wire and fix a few other things here and there. I also have a Jensen touch screen that is coming out of my truck and into the honda.

iamGcast

01132011623.jpg

I have only 3 of 4 of the rims on the car thats why im on a spare right now does anyone know where i can find just one rim like this one? its a 15x7 dont know what brand or model these are.

Edited by iamGcast

iamGcast

If it was me, i would take the kit off, lower it, have a nice set of black 16" rims, swap a b18c1 in it, and put like a single 12 in a t-line in the back, with 170 amp alt and a upgraded front battery and black out the windows, then call it done :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

just leave the motor, even with a swap it's still going to be a dog so just save the time and money and keep the mpg you have now

i agree with him^

the money spent on a swap would be better spent on paint/body work and maintenance. i dont know OP'er but i doubt he is wanting to spend 2k+ on a swap when he already has so much to do....thats me assuming stuff though lol

2003 Frosty White Pontiac Vibe GT AKA The Viberator

XS Power D5100R | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 Big 3 | Knukonceptz Kolossus 1/0 and 4 Gauge | Knukonceptz Krystal Kable RCA's

Pioneer FH-B8000BT | T3 Audio 6.5" Components Front and Rear | T3 Audio T.2000 18" | AMI Creations Birch Enclosure Tuned to 34HZ

MB Quart DSC 125.4 Amp | MB Quart DSC 2000.1 Amp | Second Skin Damplifier Pro

www.chadbeephotography.com | Automotive Photography Website and Blog

t3logopng250.png

wow no factory honda rear wheel well rust. impressive my next will be a snatchback. ive had 5 92-95 civics driving number 5 right now.

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts