Not To Be A Hypocrite Or Anything But..

Guest dropthabeat.com

personally i get fuckin irritated by people telling me to turn my shit down at stop lights and passing through. i didn't spend monster cash to keep my shit turned down for strangers. i'm willing to beat someone down for my right. but i don't bump in the hoods though, i respect my neighbors. but since youre willing to take a bat to homeboys face, you shouldve went over and asked him. if he didnt like it then scrap. but if you don't want confrontation, then don't talk all big, just call the cops. nothing wrong with that. i'm the neighbor that has had cops called on various times because i like to handle stuff myself. now they tell me to call them if i have a problem that way i'm not the bad guy. plus people always wanting to sue for everything now, the old days are definitely dead.

Nope, your not a hypocrite. I play my shit at the house all the time...then again its in a closed garage 275+feet from even my own house.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

personally i get fuckin irritated by people telling me to turn my shit down at stop lights and passing through. i didn't spend monster cash to keep my shit turned down for strangers. i'm willing to beat someone down for my right. but i don't bump in the hoods though, i respect my neighbors. but since youre willing to take a bat to homeboys face, you shouldve went over and asked him. if he didnt like it then scrap. but if you don't want confrontation, then don't talk all big, just call the cops. nothing wrong with that. i'm the neighbor that has had cops called on various times because i like to handle stuff myself. now they tell me to call them if i have a problem that way i'm not the bad guy. plus people always wanting to sue for everything now, the old days are definitely dead.

You evidently didn't read why I would take a bat to his face... zaxfire said something about him stealing my system.. then I woudl take a bat to his face...

and I respect you for playing your music WHILE MOVING, I doubt you sit in your driveway 4 times a day and blare your music for 15 mins at a time

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.