Carl Casper 2011 Vids up on page 5

kbsmoker

i'll only have 1 fuse going to my amp? i dont have dual inputs.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Your at 452 with cone area. Take what ever size fuse from amp...remember it has to be within 18 inches of the amp. And times by 10. So if your using a 100 amp fuse you will have a total of 1452 which would put you in as3.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Your at 452 with cone area. Take what ever size fuse from amp...remember it has to be within 18 inches of the amp. And times by 10. So if your using a 100 amp fuse you will have a total of 1452 which would put you in as3.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Oh, well I'm gonna have to be over the seat line anyways, looks like I'll just be demoin in the parkin lot next to blake's burban so people might think I'm loud LOL

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

i could be wrong but i think if i compete i would be in MOD5 is that correct?? and what all regulations is there??? and what are some scores to expect in that class??? im clueless on this shit man i dnt compete i usually just demo and or show off.... :pardon: but im thinking about doing the park and pound... any input on that??

and yea ikidwell most likely ill be out just demoing for fun and hanging out!! :drinks: maybe since ill be beside you, maybe ill seem loud :good:

any input on classes or the park n pound would be awesome...

just incase no one knows..

i have 9- 15" subs and 3, 5k amps and 4 1k highs amps all fuses are less than a foot away from my amps... and my box is above back seat

thanks guys cant wait for the show and to meet some friends / fellow bass heads :drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

i could be wrong but i think if i compete i would be in MOD5 is that correct?? and what all regulations is there??? and what are some scores to expect in that class??? im clueless on this shit man i dnt compete i usually just demo and or show off.... :pardon: but im thinking about doing the park and pound... any input on that??

and yea ikidwell most likely ill be out just demoing for fun and hanging out!! :drinks: maybe since ill be beside you, maybe ill seem loud :good:

any input on classes or the park n pound would be awesome...

just incase no one knows..

i have 9- 15" subs and 3, 5k amps and 4 1k highs amps all fuses are less than a foot away from my amps... and my box is above back seat

thanks guys cant wait for the show and to meet some friends / fellow bass heads :drinks:

My guess is you don't have to worry about your class because your numbers are most likely gonna be ridiculous for whatever class it is haha. But I thought you weren't competing?

Build in Progress

My guess is you don't have to worry about your class because your numbers are most likely gonna be ridiculous for whatever class it is haha. But I thought you weren't competing?

i highly doubt i am competing... $60 just to enter idk abt that.... hmmm and im not going to be a repeat competitor most likely or atleast not a consistant one soo.. :pardon: but im just trying to get an idea about the competion and classes bc i think my truck would get alot of attention at the park and pound with all my highs and the low note groundpoundin box :clapping: hope this all turns out as planned :popcorn: but as i stated before i will have the burban there with the system banging indoors or out hahaha and at our hotel i think me and a few buddies are staying at the hotel across the street so ill be demo'n most of the night where ever we end up lol :drinks: looking foward to it! should be a good weekend :yahoo::drinks::drinks::yahoo: !!!!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

It really depends on who shows up. If eric alexander shows up...he is doing close to 160 in mod 5. But at least expect mid 50s.

Antonio "Gotti" Reeves AL 153.60 all of those scores were done with vehicle on at casper yours has to be off.

Jason Cantrell SC 159.60

Paul Strouth VA 157.20

Steve Turpin KY 151.80

Jim Carmichael MI 159.10

Eric Alexander OH 158.80

Hakar Zebari TN 151.80

Teresa Boswell MD 154.70

Barry Cook TN 157.60

Ty Kirkpatrick AR 155.90

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/dnn50/SPL/ModifiedRules.aspx

modified rules link

M5 4001+ -- Fuses Not Required