Jump to content

t1682s need an amp


pk222

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey guys, I just got a set of rockford fosgate t1682s for my mustang because I've blown the stock speakers to crap. I'm going to disconnect the rear speakers for now because their just as bad. I haven't hooked these speakers up yet but I'm hoping they sound good, I haven't seen any bad reviews

I'm looking at the Autotek SS 125.2 Would this be a good match? It looks like it could work good for now and if I decide to get another pair for the rear speakers.

If anyone has any other ideas feel free to throw them out

Posted

I tried hooking them up last night and the door panels wont fit back on because of how the tweeters mounted. any suggestions on that? And If I cant get those to work I picked up some image dynamics ctxc65cs components that I could make a trim ring for. If I end up having to use the image dynamics components then I'll put the t1s in the back because I'm told those are also 6/8s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...