Hey guys im thinking about getting into deer hunting which means its time for a new gun :clapping: since i dont own a center fire rifle that i would take hunting. Anyway im thinking about going for a .308 and i want to build it myself (no not all the metal working and shit i just wanna buy the parts and put it together to match what i want) but i need a good place to buy the components stock, barrel, triger mechanism etc. any ideas?

Edited by grim83

Hey guys im thinking about getting into deer hunting which means its time for a new gun :clapping: since i dont own a center fire rifle that i would take hunting. Anyway im thinking about going for a .308 and i want to build it myself (no not all the metal working and shit i just wanna buy the parts and put it together to match what i want) but i need a good place to buy the components stock, barrel, triger mechanism etc. any ideas?

midwayusa.com

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

midwayusa.com

howd i know youd be the one to answer lol

midwayusa.com

i dunno...... but if midwayusa.com dont do it fer ya, you can try brownells.com

Owner of BigAss Ports

midwayusa.com

ok thanks, thinking i might just build a remington 700 with a few changes

midwayusa.com

ive never cared for the remington action, ive always preferred the savage action. no reason really, kinda like the ford vs chevy things.

Owner of BigAss Ports

midwayusa.com

ive never cared for the remington action, ive always preferred the savage action. no reason really, kinda like the ford vs chevy things.

should i keep it 308 or should i go for a different caliber since im gonna make this strictly a hunting rifle. if i find a deal i may skip building it since its somethin to get beat up anyway and save the building for a better gun

hunting what?

Hey guys im thinking about getting into deer hunting...

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt