Sundown Audio

2000w Rms

yukon7002

Well if buying from a non-authorized dealer is your thing thats just fine, but all of my amps have matched feed resistors and benched at 2750rms @ 1ohm.

also the fuses on the amp add up to 240 amps.

There are 3 40amp fuses on the outside and 3 40 amp fuses on the inside.

ok i didnt think about it that way thanks, makes a lot more sense now i looked on ikesound and it said it had a 3 30 amp fuses and i just didnt get it. a lot of their stuff is set wrong, and i didnt mean to thread jack sorry didnt know you were talking about your own product

• 2 weeks later...

Okay i was just wondering do just your md3d's do 2000+ watts benched, or do they all do around that amount? if so thats imrpessive and I might be interested soon.. after 2 paychecks lol.

"RAY" Well if buying from a non-authorized dealer is your thing thats just fine, but all of my amps have matched feed resistors and benched at 2750rms @ 1ohm.

Edited by disturb3d_pri3st

Okay i was just wondering do just your md3d's do 2000+ watts benched, or do they all do around that amount? if so thats imrpessive and I might be interested soon.. after 2 paychecks lol.

"RAY" Well if buying from a non-authorized dealer is your thing thats just fine, but all of my amps have matched feed resistors and benched at 2750rms @ 1ohm.

hifonics 2607D??

I cant speak for every md3d, but mine are tweeked a little.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz