blow through 2 15's reg cab silverado

No treo has not went under nor have they even been close . You dont see them much they only sell though a dealer network. You cant call up and order them straight from treo like other companys. They are expensive but they dont skimp on anything. They even make there own spiders. Very rarely do you find blown treos.

I did a 146.2 behind the seat with under 2000 watts and a ssx 12 in this truck , reg cab by the way, did it at 35 hz too.

Heres a video of lil jon throw it up. This is a single ssx 12" 1 sundown saz-2000d 1 deka battery.

th_VID00001-20100825-0752.jpg

dont see alot of treo anymore. I thought they went under. nice work.

SU1HMDAyMDItMjAxMTAxMjEtMTcxMy5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyMDMtMjAxMTAxMjItMTMzMy5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyMDQtMjAxMTAxMjItMTU0OC5qcGc.jpg

Didnt take a ton of pictures i was busy working on it all weekend. Its up and playing though , need to get the front baffle / port on the box , make kicks for the 5 1/4's , buy a treo 2ch amp for 4 tweeters going in the pillars and then make trim panels and vinyl it all. Its cold and snowy here so the rest will be a slow process till it warms up.

ill try to make some vids to show how violent it is. Im very happy with the sound quality of the setup too.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey man, thanks for the info over on my topic! Really helps out as I have no way of listening to these prior to buying (at least at their potential).

Noticed a while back you were discussing you were concerned about theft. I live adjacent to a high crime area and absolutely hate leaving my vehicle unattended! They don't care if its broad daylight, on camera, and the car alarm is going off around here. :peepwall:

Bastards. Just a suggestion if its not too late, I through bolted my box to the chassis of my vehicle prior to installng the subs with all-thread. I mounted all of the equipment (batts and amp) behind it. The only way to have any access to anything is to remove the sub and then remove the enclosure which would take over an hour if you know what your doing. I know most thieves just snatch and tear it out but I make sure they don't have that option. Just food for thought, may not apply to your truck but it helps me rest easier at night...ha!

Scary note: one of my buddies is a cop and he said the moto among thieves is "if you can't take it, break it". WHAT THE HELL is wrong with some people!!! Double tap thieves :angry:

YA man i have bolted everything down with locking nuts. I have one hell of a car alarm as well and a back up .45 if that doesnt stop them .

Hey man, thanks for the info over on my topic! Really helps out as I have no way of listening to these prior to buying (at least at their potential).

Noticed a while back you were discussing you were concerned about theft. I live adjacent to a high crime area and absolutely hate leaving my vehicle unattended! They don't care if its broad daylight, on camera, and the car alarm is going off around here. :peepwall:

Bastards. Just a suggestion if its not too late, I through bolted my box to the chassis of my vehicle prior to installng the subs with all-thread. I mounted all of the equipment (batts and amp) behind it. The only way to have any access to anything is to remove the sub and then remove the enclosure which would take over an hour if you know what your doing. I know most thieves just snatch and tear it out but I make sure they don't have that option. Just food for thought, may not apply to your truck but it helps me rest easier at night...ha!

Scary note: one of my buddies is a cop and he said the moto among thieves is "if you can't take it, break it". WHAT THE HELL is wrong with some people!!! Double tap thieves :angry:

Archived