Basshead08 Posted January 15, 2011 Report Posted January 15, 2011 Do any of you guys know if these amps are any good? Guy I know is selling one. It looks like an older model. Its silver with a blue logo System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
audioanonymous Posted January 15, 2011 Report Posted January 15, 2011 Do any of you guys know if these amps are any good? Guy I know is selling one. It looks like an older model. Its silver with a blue logo Yes, they are decent. Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain Multiple World Record Holders
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.