1/0 Ring Terminals

joey2714

Guest MegaloManiac

Jacob Fuller(owner of Sundown) dropped this link just yesterday he said its real nice. doesnt peel & it fits on the kinetik 2400 bolts.

Not my sale... but figured I'd share this e-bay deal with the forum. I have purchased 20 of these from this seller before and was very happy w/ them. I requested that he list 100 units for me, and he actually put up 10 lots or 100 units... so 9 more lots are still listed @ 87 cents shipped per terminal.

These are pretty nice terminals, fairly thick material, full size 3/8" hole so it will fit around the bolts on a Kinetik 2400 or similar battery without drilling them out. I haven't had any trouble fitting Scoche EFX of Knuknoceptz KLM 1/0 in these terminals. Anyhow, link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...N:IT&ih=003

Contact the seller, tell him I referred you (sundownz, as that is my e-bay name too)... and I'm sure he will list 20-30 units for you no problem. I believe when I got 20 my unit cost was just under a dollar each shipped, as he does give bigger breaks for more quantity.

He got back to me about 100 units in less than 10 minutes today, so if he is still "in the office" you should get a response quickly.

I haven't had a peeling problem with mine. And yes, I know what you mean about the KNU terminals, they peeled when I crimped them in my vise.