i tip very good because i also work in a restaurant and understand how it is to depend on that money.

amen brotha! i tip more since i've been serving at a restaurant. i am also critical and tip on the level of service as well. so to the person who only doubles tax or does a dollar or two to deliver drivers...

FFFFFFUUUUUU.jpg

:D

also i aways tip in cash even when i use my debit card that way they dont pay tax on my thank you

thank you :)

also i aways tip in cash even when i use my debit card that way they dont pay tax on my thank you

I don't believe tips on cards count towards taxes, least we don't count them at the end of the night on our totals made.

yes they do. reason being is you're supposed to claim 100% of your tips at the end of the night when you clock out. but...in every serving job i've had it's at least 10% (not officially...but they say to claim at least that) so when you leave a tip on a card, the server is forced to claim that. so if my sales are 500 bucks, it's normal to claim a little more than $50 even tho i may make 100. but if everyone leaves a tip on their card, then at the end of the night i may have to claim 100. so i'm getting taxed on the other $50. that's how it works 'round these parts at least.

I tip just about anyone that provides me a service. not the itre guy or people like that but those that you know are making their money off the tips. Its either 20 or 15 percent. s

thank you :) lol