help pleasee, amp cuts offf need info about power supply...

thanks guys, Just put in an EQ today, Boss audio (it seems ok) had to take out a pocket on the dash, as for the wiring, i've decieded to get 0 gauge, then get a ditribution block and ditribute in to 2 4gaue to each amp, and also going to get a yellow top where the spare battery is...

Thinking to complete all this by the end of otc. roughly 10 more days, im gonna completly re-wire everything, build a new box (ported) tuned to 32hz, and then i'll post some pictures  :^

don't forget the big 3. good luck broham

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

:o ok i may sound really retarded but whats the big 3?

lol

I kinda have a feeling im loosing Bass becasue of this EQ..... My mirrors dont vibrate as much.. never minds.

Also the Only 0 gauge wiring i found was at a website called www.fasteronline.co.uk for the uk and they seem to have the cheapest price, £6.49 a meter where as other places/stores i went to rage from about £11 a meter, almost double the price, and also they have free delivery.... I've ordered so i should get 5 meters some time in the week...  :^

Check out ebay! Do a search for Stinger. Go to Car Electronics. Scrol down to the bottom and on the left hand side of the screen you'll see shop ebay stores. Should be 4 to slect from Bag-Boy, Indoaudio, ECT. they have preaty competeve pricing if your willing to wait for shipping. :^

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

ok, but not to forget im in Uk... lol shipping may cost quite abit..

ok i got what the big 3 is now  lol... also i know this isnt electrical, but do you stuff anything in the enclosures? i havnt really seen anything in the pictures but some people were advising me to stuff wool or cotton etc....

ok, but not to forget im in Uk... lol shipping may cost quite abit..

ok i got what the big 3 is now  lol... also i know this isnt electrical, but do you stuff anything in the enclosures? i havnt really seen anything in the pictures but some people were advising me to stuff wool or cotton etc....

not wool or cotton, but poly-fil

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-V7lUzJWZsF8/c...ew.asp?i=027808

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

MAN I MUST HAVE BAD LUCK.....

I just sold my Vibe monobox 4 amp for £180 and i was thinking yes a little bit of neat profit for me, so i brought the EQ... i love the EQ but today it Died taking my Headunit along with it!?

i also received a fine for parking wrongly from the post this morning, and today police pulled my over becasue i was listening to loud music where there was an incident and i didnt follow orders as to turn it down!? i was like i didnt even see no one signaling for me to turn it down nor looking at me, i felt like saying u should have shouted it might have worked.... dham man....

Now i dont have a head unit or EQ, Boss audio are going to replace the EQ but my headunit is dead....  :'(

ALSO I JUST GOT LOADS of engine Noise coming out my temp headunit..... lucky got a spare...

that sucks man. if you want the best eq bro get an audiocontrol man.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module