Brenton1 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 that will NOT fit in a H3 unless you wall it. It's been done in an H2 hummer in the cargo area with the biggest possible box you could fit with the back seats up. It was ok I liked it with the mayhem in it better and the H2 had tripple alts I believe 4 batcap 4000's(whatever the hell the big ones are) and 4 AQ 3500.1's and it was quiter then the mayhems with less power. it needed o bigger box. They were the FIRST SMD's in delaware. So far i've heard a total of 10 of them. They need airspace for sure unless you throw an ungodly amount of power to them. Plus the cabin of a hummer suck the big one Thanks cause I was firguring when I was look at the cargo it didnt look big at all but I offer a guy a pretty penny for his and he said let him thank about it but If he says no I'll just buy one when I'm done with my altima build..guess I'll go 2 SMDs and 10+cuft if possible in the cargo.thanks.damn I was gonna buy a 08-10 tahoe but everyone has tahoe's.damn I really wanted 4 18s well I'll guess I'll go just 2 18 and 2 4500D sundown amps well guess i can buy extra for the h3 sooner,.thanks man
OldsBoomer Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 10 cubes in the back of an H3 might be pushing it too. remember your going to needs amps and battery space. those aren't small amps. and your going to need i'd say ATLEAST 4 group 31 batteries in the back and the biggest batt you can get up front i would do 6 batteries in the back and dual to triple alts. and about 4 runs of 0 guage. Suburban Coming Soon
Brenton1 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 I would suggest 4 15's SMD's, and you'll have the space you need... Walled no less... And look at getting 16-20 batteries too... Its not a cheap endeavor by any means... Ohh thanks good ideal I can go 4 SMD 15s I'm buy 10 D3100 Xspower batteries I don't need 16-20 batteries man. And I'm go dc power or Mechman quad alt. 270 or 300amp alts. My pockets ain't empty.. my buddy Andrew Bailey said go right the first time and u don't have to do it again.
cmegorm250 Posted January 19, 2011 Author Report Posted January 19, 2011 with all that weight, wont you need to get airbags too?
Brenton1 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 10 cubes in the back of an H3 might be pushing it too. remember your going to needs amps and battery space. those aren't small amps. and your going to need i'd say ATLEAST 4 group 31 batteries in the back and the biggest batt you can get up front i would do 6 batteries in the back and dual to triple alts. and about 4 runs of 0 guage. Ok. I'm go 4 15 SMD like that guy said could I fit that in a h3? I'll see the cuft when I go to his house.but I'm do like Meade did for my amps and batteries 4 in front of my box or if I have to all of them under the cargo. But I'll go 7 D3100 I was thinking 10 but hey i if that do than kool I save a little. And I'm go quad alts and all shok ofc wire or what ever.thanks man ur really big help..
Brenton1 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 with all that weight, wont you need to get airbags too? Damn..Meade does, he has more weight than me and I'm going 24s
OldsBoomer Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ill tell you now you cant fit all that in an H3 you best step up to an H2 i've seen the back of both and the H3 is insanly small Suburban Coming Soon
OldsBoomer Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ill tell you now you cant fit all that in an H3 you best step up to an H2 i've seen the back of both and the H3 is insanly small The H3 Has the same amount of room as my trailblazer, and I have 4 18's, 20 batteries (with room for 40) and 4 amps... He has the room... i believe he wanted this in the cargo area.. as in not above the window line and back seats up.. Now if he wants to do a wall. 4 18's in that bitch.. in about 24 cubes if he only has a 4500 per Suburban Coming Soon
onelivinlarge Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ill tell you now you cant fit all that in an H3 you best step up to an H2 i've seen the back of both and the H3 is insanly small The H3 Has the same amount of room as my trailblazer, and I have 4 18's, 20 batteries (with room for 40) and 4 amps... He has the room... sounds like u need more batts 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
OldsBoomer Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 ill tell you now you cant fit all that in an H3 you best step up to an H2 i've seen the back of both and the H3 is insanly small The H3 Has the same amount of room as my trailblazer, and I have 4 18's, 20 batteries (with room for 40) and 4 amps... He has the room... i believe he wanted this in the cargo area.. as in not above the window line and back seats up.. Now if he wants to do a wall. 4 18's in that bitch.. in about 24 cubes if he only has a 4500 per Ok, I told him in the post above that it has to be walled and he could fit it... he said ok... Thats what I was going off of... But No way under the window line 4 18's... you are correct.. and I though Mayo's trailblazer felt bigger then my buddies H3.. hmm i forget i never measured each. But if he doesn this it should fun to see Suburban Coming Soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.